29 May, 2008

Write to me!

For those who are so inclined, I give to you my address, beginning June 12, 2008 (and promise to try my hardest to respond to each and every letter received):

Elizabeth Tofte, PCV
BUREAU DU CORPS DE LA PAIX
B.P. 12091
POSTE ZOOM ANKORONDRANO
ANTANANARIVO 101
MADAGASCAR

Just plain "Beth" will probably due too, but so far they only know me as Elizabeth. Oh, and don't let the "ZOOM" in the address throw you off, it will take a very long time to reach me. They recommend numbering all correspondence, as they don't always show up in order, and this is supposed to minimize confusion.?. Also, I will have a different address post-training, which I will try to send out, but this one will also work for the duration of my time there.

For those who are extra ambitious and feel like sending me a package (I promise to name my first born child after you), it is recommended that you try to stick to padded envelopes, which tend to be taxed less heavily than boxes, and only take 1-2 months rather than 4-6!

Thank you in advance for keeping me up to date on the goings on in your lives.

Veloma! Mandrapihaona!

Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God's speed to you Beth. You are now one of my "favorites", so I'll be checking on you periodically. Have fun!!

Tom DeSutter